December 14, 2005

Thanks God

Thanks god...I passed my Building Economics and Finance.
This subject is the subject i worries most...especially when i step out from the examination hall...
Because when i sitting inside the examination hall, i feel that my brain empty...OMG, wat happened to me...Just start it, done all the comfidence questions first, but, mistakes done...

Keep on telling myself, don give up...gogogo for the next paper.When i home, collect all the E&F notes to a side, and take a nap...
Wow, luckly, i did it...i passed it...thanks god.

The second paper quite relax to me, coz i feel comfidence in 2 questions (Miss Chu's one)...But when i in, there are not smooth enough to me...but, still did it in the final...Hopefully, i get credit as well...

The third paper is coming soon on this sat morning...Moral.
Haven revision at all, scary paper...hehe....

last saturday, attent for my cousin sis wedding dinner...She booked a bus for us to go...hehe, so enjoy, all the relative sit into a bus, haven have this kind of expereance as well...
Don know y, my family FACE so big, sit near by the front there...scary, i don like this kind of sit le...everyone jsut looking us only...aiya...cham...cham...cham...
Really have a good serve by them, haha, keep on adding the wine for me. Finally, don know how many glasses i drink...then back watching football with buddies as usual...hehe...

Hmmm...continue soon...don know wat to write liao...hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home