October 25, 2005

an update

this few days...week also very bc...as my fren said...STRESS + cannot breath a fresh air...but, still okla, still able to handle it...i believe myself...

One haven finish, but another coming to me...gogogo...i mean the assignment...lot coming to me...but, lucky i have very good classmates and group members to do it...
Well co-operate, well arrange the tasks, everyone jsut conduct his/her own parts, i believe we can done it on time and well production.

Do u think that ur teaching skill and style so well?I not agree with u...Miss Chu...i'm sorry.
U keep on forcing to call the students name, ya, student will try to do it...but, some of the minor which u scold and keep on forcing will automaticly skip the classes.
Beside that, maybe minor of the student will get scare and don wan to ask u question...in case, they not UN for the lec u teach...
And don waste the resources and waste our time...sign the name both times...wat a waste le?

Finance and Economic subject is really hard to UN, need more time to read it again...but, i will try to handle...

1 out, 3 remain...haha
Last sunday, i had send my lovely, my dear, my Ex, my buddy, Mr EricL to airport...he is go to China liao lo...really so miss him...miss him play with me, fire here and there...Diuz here and there...breakfast...soup dumbling...badminton...not seem everything also cannot liao, coz no more Kaki with me...haha...But nevermind, ONE MONTH, u will going back on one month of...don 'lepas kapal terbang' ar!!!
*Diff situation, he will using diff nick name...haha...sometime call as Eric or Richeal le...hahahhahahha...[belk]

Go interview with a monk in JingRongShan templer, which locate Rawang.
This interview is for my Moral assignment...the lec given us a stupid assignment question...i really shy to ask this kind of Q during the interview...

"Sepasang kekasih tinggal bersame seperti suami isteri, tetapi tidak menggadakan perhubungan sek..."

Wajah atau tidak wajah?

Omg...wat a stupid Q is it?and it require us to conduct interview to collect the information of the religion view...so, TERPAKSA to go interview althought shy of it.
Finally, thanks for my pretty cousin sis to help to get the appointment of the monk, ZhangRongSiFu...he give me some of the important information...

hmm...later and tomolo still wanna to fight with those work again, althought is holiday...sigh!!!

Gambateh Kian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home