January 24, 2005

Fate

Do u believe fate and lucky?

For me...i believe the fate and lucky for major thing...especially is on study...this is true...i had this experence b4...and it not longer...everything will handle and arrange by the GOD...(maybe..)

World have few type of Human...as the Chinese people said...' a type of rice...but alive Hundred types of human'...For instance...Students...one type is so hard-working to study...everyday study and study...result are not really good...and another type is just study during the exam period...and they can pass the examination easy... and result are same with those study hard... # my buddy told me that, it call as study smart...maybe...
OMG...wat is this? some people said they are smart enaf ma and they are genius ma...avtually not really...believe that...they have high luck and u r not...this not to tell urself to stop hardworking...is to tell that ...
"Something is belong u..it will forever belong to u" no need to fight hard...

Am i thinking like too simple and the person who try to find a way to escape? I'm not to find a way o escape my fault...it...jsut like wanna remind myself...don give too pressure for my-own...it will cause sick one day...

"something done is because of 70% of hardworking, and remain 30% is because of LUCKY"
"FungSui will turn to u soon"

* Above i just to shown my feeling and i realize something new...i gain a new chapter in my life-study.
* If u not agree with me...here just to said sorry...

Lucky...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home