January 23, 2005

Meaning of movie

I believe that everyone had watch movie often...no matter how old u r...no matter who u r...it will be the same...just the diff is...how much time u spend on the movie...

Now is my exam period...actually i feel that i cannot spend time to watch movie...coz i need to prepare my examination subject le...this semester quite number of paper to go...suffer...and sometime really feel that pressure come to me...I'm not a person who expert to control my mind and pressure one...so...i feel tension often...especially EXAM>>>...driving me crazy...

When i feel bored and tension to face those thick thick test books and reference books...i will try to go on9 chat with frens , open up radio hear song and watch TV programs / watch movie...
This 2 days, i done the same things...after brush my tooths after bed...i bring all my books to my living room there and put it on table...then open up TV for movie...OMG...i only know that i had a lot of old movie at my home...and major i also quite like it...

Do u realize that...every movie u watch, for sure u will learn something new?no matter the movie u had watch how many times b4...still can something can leran...jsut depend on how ur feeling at the moment when u watch...
Today, i took an old movie and watch again...and i feel that every movie there also have some sentence will make u feel touch or unforgottable at shortest time...and it will stick to ur mind quite long time...Do u agree with me?

I don know u all still remember or not...one of the movie actor by Eason Chan and Twins member. In quite like a sentense is ' In front is Dead End, hope is just turnnig-point there '...# i'm sorry...the sentense is chinese...is similar like that la...#
This sentense really touching everybody heart, especially who had watch that movie...adn it really will happend to all of us...sometime we thinking that dead end in front, then we try to give up...but...maybe really got hope infront...and it not a real dead end, got a turning-point there...who know...
* Certain cases would not suit to apply it la*

Besides that, when u have hear the Title song...' Next Year Today '(Direct transmit)...and u have read the lyrics...perfect...really can feel deep touch there...especially reach the end of the movie story...

* i specific this because i wanna to share with u all, what i feeling in and something i realize...
* i just wishing u all are the same...can learn something nice when watch movie...not only laught there and forgot it...try to understand what the movie trining to mention and shown to us...
* Above jsut my own personal feeling...if something wrong...u can send me mail or infor me via another way...I'm sorry...

have a nice day to u all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home