April 26, 2005

3rd day

Cool...wake up on 9++am...Don know y, cannot sleep more than that...then just wake up for my daily work...washing, praying and some flowers spraying...haha...
Shit, i feel that i just look like a HouseHusband or SiLaiZai...doing all the housework only...hehe, nevermind la, maybe next time also need to help HER to done so as well...haha...then jsut do it...

Koko buy me a breakfast, wow, he sasade, buy me 2WanTanMee (mean large one)...oh...is ahrd to finish up it...but nevermind, save the lunch...lazy to out buy Tabau...haha...coz i need to stay at home doing homework and something la...somemore, watch VCD...haha, Thanks my younger sis to borrow the VCD from frens...Thanks...

Out with KK...back to college hand up the car sticker application form...wow, heavy rain...till cannot see the road as well...sigh...
But soemthing funny is, all the way on the highway...3 different case happend...Kepong to MRR2, clear...MRR2 reach the Projet petrol station, little rain only...proceed to more 1 or 2 KM, heavy rain...sigh...donno wat is that...sasade...

Went back to SL house, both of them discuss about the Singing competition thing...then i jsut there look see look see, doing kacau thing and watch her photos...haha, really funny ...I found that she got something different comapre previous time and now...previous more pretty...haha...sigh...:p

Have drink with HuiMeng an KK...meet my uncle as well...hehe...
On the way home, i forgot to help my koko ask for the Celcom Reload card...then went to MYdin there to check it...then back home take bathe and watch TV program...since all got mummy cook for them, then just Koko TaBau some food to me...for my dinner time la...hehe...

2000+, start the washing mechine and washing cloths lo...thenm continue my TV program...OMG< i fall in sleep on the arm chair...haha...wake up bu KK's call...then wake up look see look see, and LONG SAM...haha...(washing process take 2 and half hours) haha...

Went out have drink with Fay,KK, CC, Gray in Damansara Damai...around 0015, back home lo...

Hmm...to be continue...my dairly...haha...
Nice day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home