April 08, 2005

Feeling

This kind of feeling are lose long time ago, fisrt time i get this feeling during i last day study in Primary school time. All students singing "ZhuFu" and i saw a lots of my lovely teacher weeping tears...and i nearly to weep as well.

latest time is few years ago, the day my aunt bring her son back to Canada. The day i had a very important examination to go and i have no send her to air-port. But the day i wake up early morning, around 5am to help her do all the preparation. Good bye...

Today, i get the same feeling again...but this time is better then those previous time, coz i growth and no weep, just the feeling MISS my classmates.

Today maybe can consider as last lecturer class for my Diploma level, after the last teacher by my Economic lec, Mr.Philip Lim...he call us sit together and he take out his camera and wishing to take picture with us...
When i walk to sit in front...my feeling come...sunddenly i feeling MISS my classmate...

After that, some of the calssmates invite to take pistures with as well...and i try to control the mixture feeling...

Maybe after this semester, we have less and less chance to meet (classmates) and maybe even one time also have no...who know wat happen tomolo?
B4 i take my noon nap, my mind full of the orandation days happend...funny things, happy things...and some unhappy things...all come together...the first day i meet the classmates...wow...funny...The first person i knew in college, besides my buddies KK and Das...is Wong PengFoo...he is the E group classrap...he is funny enaf...and the first female i know in college is WeeLi (stop study on the mid semester).

No matter how, u all are the best classmates to me...i will remember u all...
All the best to u all...no matter wat decision u all made...still respect and wishing u all.

Wishing i can graduate with u all, at the time, we take pic again...K?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home