May 05, 2005

Accident

Wow...this is my 4th time i involved in an accident during my driving life...really bad luck...sigh...

Hmm, today i had send my best fren to Federal Hotel to pay up the fees and we have lunch inside the Lowyat Plaza...after it...we went to car park basement to take my car...sigh...i drive in wrong way and i looking for the exit inside the car park area...

'Boom" the car shaking...OMG, i bang a Produa car,Kenari...sigh, fast fast move down look see look see my car...nothing damage...and just a little bit 'fa' only...then argue with the Malay driver...i admire my fault, then he have compaint it and i had apologize to him as well...

The arguement for less than 10m, and we have agree to settle it with RM 30 i paid him...hehe...

Maybe my fren get scare for this case...i look her face...not really nice look at the moment...and all the way home, i started her fire...sigh...
I should apologize to her...and who are involved in ...Sorry...

*this accident happend is bacause of my careless...i'm sorry...
To my fren, the malay driver...and my car...haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home