December 27, 2005

X'mas

Merry X'mas...
This year, i have my X'mas party at my Uni's best buddy house, Kang...(One of the 3K in Uni)

b4 the night, we discuss lots online...coz his party got some of Rule and Regulation...sigh, it mades me sot sot de...and headache...
1) When come, must bring at lease a FEMALE partner.
2) At the last minutes i get the sms notice, to buy a X'mas prasent for exchange.

Look see here and there...asking some of close frens...Finally, my side here total got 5 persons to go Kang's party...Kent, CC, Phin, Looi and me...hehe, i fulfill and more than the required requirement...
Here and there, turn left and right...guide me here and there...bring phin and looi...Finally, 5 members reach up Kang there around 2200.

What so funny happened when fisrt meet with Kang's family,
Fisrt with Uncle,
...uncle, how r u ar, after meal?...
Uncle walking to me...shaking my hand, younger, wat is the time ar, don ask me after meal or not, u better ask, get drunk yet?wakakkakaka...

second insident happened to me...
Aunt: Come, come with me, there got few gals single and available...
Kian: [stone + smiling only]...yayaya...
Aunt: 3 of my son and daugthers also useless ge, no one wanna come tracker them...sigh...Later u try to start tracker my youngers daugther...okay?
Kian: haha...[said hello to Joey, Kang's younger sis]

...aunt walk away...

OMG...wat happened ar...feel weird weird ge...but, i do enjoy there, coz everyone so friendly and Kang's parent so open-minded and fun with us...

When i meet up with Phin and Looi, then we go take some meal there...Just leave us 3 haven meal le...We have to remember which food and need judge which food is great and vote it end of the eating section...coz they have competition for the cooking section...hehe

Aunt come again, and introduce her elder daugther to us...She is a upcoming doctor...Keep on hard sell her daugther...Aunt really funny...haha

We join in some of card games such as DaiDi, Killer...
New game to me...Fun...fun...and fun...

Potong cake section lu...Finally, i only know, today is uncle b'day le...we all sing b'day song and eat some cakes...Drinking section, the sitaution jsut like wedding party...Everyone Yam....yam...yam...sing...sing...[bottom stop]
Kent looks cute, jsut like GuanGong...haha

Prasent exhange...winner for the cooking competition...

Finally, we end up around 0300...back to Kepong...
Really happy...Thanks Kang, Joey, Joan, Doremone, Alex...and some of the new meet!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home