February 25, 2006

testimonials review

Back to rooms, facing the computer and nothing better to do...hear songs and log in friendster and look see look see...coz my fren had wrote me a testi, after approved it, and review my previous testimonials wrote by all of u...hehe, especially...mixture good and bad inside...really tasty for it...nice...

7.792207792%
What do u understand when i mention the percentage above?That mean u had wrote me 6 testimonials out of 77 testi. recently...thanks...

I feel funny, happy and touch after read one by one testi. u all wrote me...
>MouMou
>Sex manic
>talkactive
>'Kacau'
>'Lan' friendly
>Funny?
>Helpful?
>YiHey?
>loyal?
>anythings la...

Hmm...not bad, as long as u all write it sincere, that is good enough for me to improve...
Quite number of years, have u all saw i getting improve from time to time...or getting bad and bad?Donno le...welcome u all write me a latest testi...no matter wat u all write, accept!!!

TIME can prove everything...i strongly believe it since i met her in my life...

Thanks eveyone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home