February 12, 2006

12nd Febuary 2006

First at all...Happy Chinese New Year 2006 to all my lovely family, buddies and frens. How about ur CNY celebration party ar?How many RedPocket(AngPau) u get ar? Money is doesn't matter, main aim is get wishing from eldership...hehe...

# This much the RedPockets i get from eldership...hehe...consider lots?

In the CNY period (one week b4 and after the CNY), can consider happy to me...

Go shop and shop...buy this and that...Really lots to prepare b4 the CNY coming...spend lots for preparing CNY. The whole week are going shopping with parent; buy clothes, foods and drinks, shoes and others...Those shopping centres are crowded; People mountain People Sea...

Officially cleaning house once a year...hehe...


Hehe...Nian29, Chu1 and Chu2...normally also not free for this 3 days, coz i need to go back hometown for celebration...hehe...i should accompany my lovely granny...Wake up in the early morning, help mummy for cooking and praying...then only can back to hometown...luckly my hometown was near, Rawang [No traffic JAM, 15minutes can reached there].

Cousin start for gambling games, it seem like a Chinese culture game, majority chinese house will start gambling during CNY period...Honestly, the whole CNY period, i only gamble 3 times only [Kum house, Fay's hometown, and Fay house]...In the end, i won a bit la...able for my dinner la...wakaka...

Hmm...4th day of CNY, gang members go Kampar for visit Fay there. Gang members who attend for the travel are Kent, CC, YY and me lu...hehe.

Fay's family and relatives are jsut friendly and nice...treat us so nice...The whole travel only eat and drink...Non-stop one...and a while gambling la...this is for sure one...wakkaka

Kampar foods, [Special AisKacang, Curry, FishBalls, LoMaiFan, KuiTiewGoreng, BauYuKaiXiHoFan, White coffee, salt chicken, coconuts, some biscuits and Birthday cake (Fay's mum birthday)]

When back to KL, start for the visit house stuff. Normally, i only go those relative, buddies and her house only...As usual, i did visited lu...

The last visiting stuff from my gang members are to Kian's house la...that is my house la...hehe...Eat and eat, get angpau and drinks...RedWine le...frist time to enjoy wine at the noon time...a bit weird weird...2 bottles...

Hmm, this year have something diffent compare to last year. This year my house got 'WuShi' (LionDance) le...hehe...start from 1000 till 1100...not bad...


#5 FookLamMunZhan - 2 lion le...hehe
# Praying...taken full space of 2 living room at upstair... # TaiBakGong take photo with Daddy...funny le... # Made by the WuSHi...nice? (Taken around 15minutes)

# WuShi team...over 20 peoples...

Finally, some happy memories...such as dinner n lunch ar, movies, and SingK stuff...i think i don wan share right now...i scare my tears drop...hmm...

She go oversea for future studies le...really MmmSeaTak...When the time she give me a hug...my heart seem stopped...i don wan leave my hands away...but, no choice, she got to go as well...When the time she step to the DepartureGate, my heart tearing...ache...

Memories sliding in my mind when i driving alone to my area...painful...But, lucky, i still able to control my tears not to come out...

Ok...stop here...Do u feel interesting for my CNY activities?and how about urs one?hehe...welcome to share with me...hehe...

Finally, wishing everyone are going fine in this WangWangNian...

Wishing her going smooth for everythings...H & H priciple...miss ya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home