January 01, 2006

First blog in year 2006

Wow, the fireworks jsut above my head...The last firework really nice le...

First at all, Happy New Year 2006...

Hmm, good, it's time to us review our achievement and things happened in year 2005; no matter happies or sad; good or bad, we still need to continue fight and fight...'moving forward' (hehe, Toyota's slogan).

Hmmm, let start with my achievements frist,
a) I graduated my Diploma in Technology (Building) - with pass only.
>>>I'm glad for it, coz i really work hard for it...really worries i cannot proceed my studies. Finally, i did it...Ya, Thanks God.

b) I'm in major age, 21 year old.
>>>Host for my 21 years old birthday party, included my relatives and frens...total have >100 persons attented my party.

Happiness,
a) Enjoy my Redang trip with my buddies...We had planned long time for this trip, everyone do enjoy the trip...4 days 3 nights...During the trip, i learn something new in my life, new knowledge...

b) Blood donate. Although this is my frist time to donate, but this is my first time donate from illness [ Donno y, maybe the GOd not allow me to donate, when the time have blood donation, sure i will get sick and should take medicine].

c) I had reduced my weight 3KG. [ This figure seem jsut a bit, but its still reduce ar, and my weight remain for few years liao].

d) I joined in UTAR, Bachelor of Science (Hon) Construction Management, Year 2's student.[During the economic crisis, we should think the way to save money and try to spend the money efficient, so that, my final decision to join in UTAR, so that can save some money and graduated early]. Thanks GOD, The result of my first examination in UTAR not bad, hope can keep it or improve always.

e) First time to be an Assistance Real Estate Agent, in short words, SALEMAN for housing lo...The main purpose is to gain experience in construction field. First time to meet the customer, an Indian, but not success to sell the house...hehe

f) I bought new computer le...AMD 3000+ processer, 512mb DDR-ram, 120GB harddisc,etc...

g) First time to be a Saleman who walking shop by shop selling product...gain new experience...not bad

h) Feeling warm and most happy in my life...because of her...hope can stay with me forever and ever.

Sadness,
a) Break off with my lovely KTAR's frens, Fook,Siong,RonZ, Yong,Mun, etc

b) First drunk in my life time, during my birthday party.

c) Stressing during exam period.

d) Insomnia.

e) An indian drive careless, kissed my lovely car's butt during the New year eve.

Hmm...hope in the new year, i can get more achievements and gain more happiness to my life, reduce the sad things happened to my life...Thanks God

Happy New Year 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home